New Patient Registration
No matter what stage of the process you are in, you will find that PMPMA is ready to help you discover your options. Your first step is the initial meeting with our physicians and our medical staff, who will review your medical history and develop a diagnostic or treatment plan to meet your individual needs.
We welcome and look forward to the opportunity in providing you with the superb clinical expertise and the compassionate care we offer. Making an appointment is as simple as picking up the phone and calling our office. You may become our patient either by making the appointment yourself or through a physician referral. We also welcome the opportunity to provide second opinions.
Our staff will try to accommodate all of your needs and make this experience as easy as possible. We know how stressful initial diagnosis is, and we strive to keep waiting time for an appointment to a minimum. Be assured that our exceptional physicians will do their very best to help you. Patients are seen in the office by appointment only. All efforts are made to accommodate the initial new patient appointments as soon as possible. You may call the office for questions or to make an appointment.
We understand that emergencies and special needs can occur, and we will do our very best to accommodate your specific needs. We request that should you need to cancel an appointment that you provide 48-hours notice prior to canceling appointments. Our office reserves the right to charge $25 for missed appointments. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment.
Your First Appointment
We ask that all new patients bring with them the following at their initial appointment:
- Photo ID
- Insurance card or enrollment form information
- Bring any reports or results pertaining to the reason why you are coming in to see the doctor
- Films with reports (X-Ray, CT Scans, MRIs)
- Let us know whenever you change your address, telephone number, employment, marital status, or insurance
- Bring a list of all medications that you are currently taking (including over-the-counter remedies, vitamins, and herbal supplements)
- Write down any questions or concerns that you may have to discuss with your physician
- If you wish, bring someone with you to help listen to your physicians comments and responses to your questions
- Make your next appointment every time you visit the clinic. This includes lab, medication, and radiology appointments
New Patient Registration Forms
As a convenience to you:
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
- We have multiple convenient locations to serve you
- We offer modern, comfortable environments and convenient ambulatory surgery centers
- We take EMG-only referrals
- Medication, MRI, and CT Scan authorizations
- We are handicapped accessible
- We provide prompt progress reports
- We will accept procedure-only referrals
- We do offer electronic claims filing